I can’t believe I’m about to fill up a sketchbook. Like, seriously, i haven’t just kept a sketchbook in YEARS. These days, all my designs and roughs are usually on scrap paper before I transfer them to nice paper. All of which is loose and then floating around the house.
I have 3 unfinished sketchbooks (one from 15 YEARS ago) floating around the house....
But now, NOW: I have a sketchbook that is 5 pages away from being filled up. I started it last spring. Out of curiosity, I took a look through it and worked up a breakdown.
74 filled pages. 41 of which are supernatural related. And I actually managed to refrain from ripping out more than one page.
- 21 pages are bits and pieces, rough sketches and compositions and elements needing refinement for 5 different SPN pictures.
- 15 are for my supernatural fic
- 2 are start to finish completed, random supernatural pics
- 31 for the days of inktober (mostly geeky references, 3 of which were supernatural related)
- the last 4 pages were the dragon designs for the AAC badges this year.
Looking at this sketchbook, and its breakdown, I've come to one conclusion. I’m a bit Supernatural obsessed. And in fact, if it hadn’t been for Inktober, only 4 pages wouldn’t had anything to do with SPN.
Conclusion? I need another sketchbook. Stat.
Honestly, what other conclusion could there be?